Sunday, December 19, 2010

Pictures of Things

In the midst of work and moving and life, I've been a terrible blogger. Even though there are so many fun things to write and think about! For one, even though I actually don't find WikiLeaks itself that interesting, it's been fascinating to see the feminist community discuss the sexual assault charges against Julian Assange. People like Michael Moore and Keith Olberman can't seem to understand that while the charges are clearly politically motivated, that doesn't mean they're untrue. Kate Harding sums it up pretty well here.

Also, if you've been living under a rock, Don't Ask Don't Tell was repealed. I was really moved when I found out. To be honest, I don't really understand how our government works, so I thought that this thing was dead in the water weeks ago. And now, here it is, repealed. I was ecstatic, and it's yet another thing to add to my favorite website: "What The Fuck Has Obama Done So Far?"

Beyond news, here are some pictures of things I look at. It's very Tumblr of me.

James Franco's brother.

Alice Glass, of Crystal Castles.

Beyoncé.


Rex Manning Day.

Little Edie Beale.

Michael and Tobias.

No comments:

Post a Comment