1. Listened to Mariah Carey's "All I Want for Christmas is You" on my iPod on repeat.
2. Ate Chinese food with Jews, while we watched a movie, because that's what I'm supposed to do. (And it was a lot of fun.)
3. Drank mulled wine with Sam and chatted and admired her Christmas tree.
4. Remembered Christmases past, namely last year when I was in Harbin with Jessica. I tried to create some celebration, but failed miserably by taking her to one of the filthier restaurants in northeast China.
5. Read the "Christmas" chapter of Little House in the Big Woods. That book has not lost its magic.

Hope you've all had equally joyful holidays!
I love the idea of reading that part of 'Little House in the Big Woods.' It seems like it'd be really nice and wintry.
ReplyDeleteGlad you had a happy day!
It was exactly that - nice and wintry. How was your Christmas? And when is the next time you're in NY? (because it's been far too long)
ReplyDelete